IPV Flexgen Services
IPV Flexgen provide consultancy and development services either as a retained project consultant, provider of specialist services or as a lead project developer.
We offer all the services required to turn potential into production.
IPV Flexgen provide comprehensive feasibility studies which include:
- Desktop analysis (DTA)
- Planning and structural analysis
- Half hourly consumption data evaluation
- System optimisation evaluation
- First draft system design
- Grid connection application – G99 (Budget or full application)
- Planning evaluation including Local Planning Authority and community ‘first pass’ engagement
- Project workflows, budgets and financial viability
Using the latest software, our design team provide clear visualisations of rooftop and ground mount solar PV systems that optimise the available space.
Our design reports provide clients with:
- Optimal array design
- Clear performance and yield data
- Clear financial reports including costs, savings and returns on investment
- Carbon offset data
- Equipment recommendation and specification
- Creative energy solutions providing savings and income generating opportunities, by combining technologies such as batteries and EV charging stations
IPV Flexgen have an excellent track record for developing solar projects by:
- Setting out clear project workflows
- Setting out agreed project budgets and financial stage gates to de-risk investment
- Leading planning activities, including liaison with planning authorities and local community stakeholders
- Leading connection liaison with distribution network operators (DNOs), independent distribution network operators (IDNOs) and independent connection providers (ICPs)
- Leading EPC negotiations
Working with IPV Flexgen your project can be self-funded or funded by our investment partners.
We have a strong ethos of collaboration and welcome partnership investment opportunities.
Construction and connection are managed by IPV Flexgen. Our expertise cover:
- Solar panel installation
- Battery storage installation
- Back-up power generation
- EV charge point installation
- Operations, maintenance and remediation works on existing installations.